Your privacy is important to us!
1. California Vacation Holdings Group is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of users of its interactive products and services.
3. In general, our web server automatically gathers certain usage information, such as: numbers and frequency of visitors to this website and the areas visited. This collective data helps up determine how much our customers use various areas of the site, so we can improve our site. We use technology that tells us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people.
1. We will not sell any personal identification information about you as an individual user such as your name, street address, telephone number or credit card number to any third party.
2. Please note that if you give out personal information online, through a bulletin board or chat room, that information can be collected and used by third parties. We strive to protect our users' privacy but we cannot guarantee the security of information you post in these forums. If you choose to disclose personal information in such forum it is at your own risk.
1. We will release specific information about you, or your account, to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order.